I found Earthlust while on this search. Here is a little about Allison, and her reason for starting up Earthlust:
Our bottles are made from high quality materials and are created from our own custom mold. They are ethically made in China and designed and tested in California. Some of the designs I did myself, the crow is a picture I took on Treasure Island in San Francisco. EarthLust is very special to me and it has been fun to watch it grow right along with my sons!
Here are some of the things I found out while research Earthlust that I think are worth sharing:
- Hand made with high quality food grade stainless steel.
- Great "eco-friendly" gift idea
- Some of the designs were done by the owner
- The bottles are a custom design - not stock bottles
- Non-toxic and BPA free caps
- Their bottles are GUARANTEED
- Each bottle comes with a carabineer which makes it even easier to carry
- Lots of the bottles are limited edition...so if you are looking for a unique bottle a lot of other people don't have, this is a great choice!
- GREAT price....in my opinion! :)
1L Stainless Steel Bottles: $21.00
20oz. Stainless Steel Bottles: $18.00
16oz. Stainless Steel Bottles: $16.00
And to find out where you can get one of your own, click HERE and you will be directed to the page that tells you this!
*I was sent the two bottles shown above to conduct this review using personal experience. The opinions expressed are my own.*