I received the tangerine + chocolate Stoh lunch tote and just love it. It is a modern yet practical solution for a lunch bag that has a clean and simple design. It is prefect for the whole family to carry their meal on the go. You can personalize your Stoh lunch tote by adding your name or a photo using the ID tag that is tucked away in the back pocket for privacy.
A few features that I love about the tote ::
- lead free, pvc-free nylon with a water repellent finish
- outside pocket for easy accessible storage or to tuck in the ID tag
- hidden magnetic closure
- great insulation that will keep things cold up to 6 hours with an ice pack
- two mesh pockets inside
I use this tote everyday to bring to work for my lunch. At first I didn't think it was big enough but I was wrong, I haven't had any problems fitting all my food inside.
Stoh Nylon Lunch Tote :: $25.00 :: for ages 3 and up - would be great for kids to take to school
One lucky SIMPLE reader has the opportunity to win a stoh lunch tote from milkdot. Here is how to enter:
- Go check out milkdot and then come back and let me know what color you would chose (REQUIRED)
- 'LIKE' milkdot on facebook
- Follow milkdot_nyc and tweet about this giveaway: Enter to win a stoh lunch tote from @milkdot_nyc over at @simplereviews: #giveaway #contest #win Please RT!
- milkdot is also a finalist for the Cribsie Award's - For an extra entry cast your vote for Milkdot in the mealtime category.
Winner will be randomly chosen on March 17, 2011. Good Luck!
*I was provided with a Stoh Lunch tote to conduct this review. These opinions are my own*