One of the best items that I put on my baby registry was the ITZBEEN Baby Care timer. After reading a couple books on multiples, and the importance of keeping the twins on a schedule, I knew I wanted to try out an ITZBEEN timer. The girls are now almost 11 months, and we are still using it religiously.
ITZBEEN baby care timer :: $24.99
It is so easy to use! Once you have fed or changed baby, you simply push the designated button on the timer, and it starts the timer. The timer will then display how long it's been since you changed or fed baby. There are a total of 4 timers that count up for you, a nightlight, a display backlight that helps you read times in the dark, and it even has a nursing reminder that helps you remember which side you nursed from last.
This has been one of my favorite baby items and I highly recommend it to anyone who is expecting or has a brand new baby (or babies!) at home.
A SIMPLE GIVEAWAY!
Two SIMPLE readers will win the ITZBEEN Baby Care Timer! Here is how to enter:
- Tell me one (or more) things that you like about SIMPLE Reviews (Required)
- "Like" ITZBEEN and SIMPLE on Facebook
- Post a status on your facebook hyper linking SIMPLE and ITZBEEN. In order to hyperlink, you need to be following both companies you will be hyper linking. Then enter the "@" symbol and start typing the name you want to hyperlink and choose it from the drop down that will pop up.
- Follow @simplereviews on Twitter and send some twitter love. Tweet something like this (daily tweets allowed) :: #Win an ITZBEEN timer over at @simplereviews: http://tinyurl.com/3rz7u4h #giveaway #contest Please RT!
- Sign up for SIMPLE updates - enter your email address in the left sidebar on SIMPLE
- Publicly follow SIMPLE via Google Friend Connect