My family took the staycation route this time, but have BIG plans for the rest of the summer. And yes, all our trips are road trips, because that's how we roll.
Roadt rips are awesome, but road tripping with small children can sometimes be less than ideal. The never ending barrage of "are we there yet" and "how much longer" gets old fast.
Kimberly Clark and Pixar have teamed up to make family road trips a little more bearable. When buying participating Kimberly Clark products (such as Kleenex, Cottonelle and Pull-Ups), look for the Disney* Pixar CARS 2 codes (usually located on the front of the packaging, learn more here), enter Codes here and redeem for great CARS 2 gifts.
What kind of CARS 2 gifts are we talking about? Fun stuff like Crayola Color Wonder, CARS 2 Mattel Die Cast cars, and even prepaid Visa cards!
Are you excited yet? We are! And to get you even more geared up for road trip season, Kimberly Clark and CARS 2 have an amazing Cars 2 Road Trip Survival Kit to give away to one Simple reader!
A SIMPLE GIVEAWAY:
One SIMPLE reader will receive all the goodies pictured above (estimated retail value: $230).
· Giant Color Pages
· Disney Cars 7" Portable DVD Player
· Original Cars DVD
· Disney Cars Pool Tumbler with Straw
· (2) Cars reusable tote
· Cottonelle Moist Wipes
· Cars branded Scott Extra Soft TP
· (4) Kleenex pocket packs
· Kleenex brand facial tissues
· Cars branded Pull-Ups
· Cars branded Huggies
· (2) Cars branded Viva paper towels
How to enter (leave a comment for each):
- Leave us a comment, letting us know if a road trip is on your summer agenda. If so, where to? (REQUIRED)
- Facebook "like" this post. (find the thumbs up at the end of this post)
- Tweet (Daily : Leave a link to your tweet in our comments) :: Win a CARS 2 survival kit from Kimberly Clark and Pixar over at @simplereviews: http://tinyurl.com/3swjpfk
- Enter your email address in the left sidebar on SIMPLE to sign up for daily emails
- Publicly follow SIMPLE via Google Friend Connect
*I was provided with product to conduct this review and promotion using personal experience. The opinions expressed are my own.*