Gelaskins have come to my poor Blackberry's rescue. Gelaskins are removable covers for your phones, laptops, Ipods, etc. Got a portable electronic device? Gelaskins has a cover for you! The covers are made with 3M adhesive that allows you to reposition the skin, which was helpful for me, since I messed up the first time I tried to put it on. These covers protect your device with an anti-scratch and anti- UV coating. All those little scratches I have on my phone? Completely covered!
Did I mention that the designs on the covers are very cool? Gelaskins has over 100 artists whose work you choose for your cover. You can also upload one of your personal pictures and they will make a cover for you. Awesome! Say goodbye to your boring phones and laptops! I have 2 covers for my phone, both by Cosmo Cricket (a paper arts and scrapbook brand). They really suit my girly personality.
Cherry Pie (Cosmo Cricket) Gelaskins :: $14.95
Seagarden (Cosmo Cricket) Gelaskins :: $14.95
A SIMPLE GIVEAWAY!
Two winner opportunities!! Two SIMPLE readers will win $15 gift codes to Gelaskins. Here is how to enter:
- Which Gelaskins cover is your favorite? (REQUIRED)
- "Like" Gelaskins on Facebook
- Facebook (Daily : Leave a link to your post in our comments) Post a status on your facebook hyper linking SIMPLE and Gelaskins and this giveaway.
- Tweet (Daily : Leave a link to your tweet in our comments) :: #Win a @Gelaskins cover at @simplereviews: http://tiny.cc/edwel #giveaway #contest Please RT!
- Enter your email address in the left sidebar on SIMPLE to sign up for daily emails
- Publicly follow SIMPLE via Google Friend Connect
*I was provided the Gelaskins covers shown above to conduct this review using personal experience. The opinions expressed are my own.*