I have had a lifelong love for hot air balloons. So much so, that I decided to decorate baby's nursery with hot air balloon decor. So imagine my utter delight when scouring Etsy, I came across this adorable onesie by Ink & Ivy! I have seen other baby/toddler clothes with hot air balloons on them, but were way too cheesy for my taste. This Away We Go onesie is adorned with a distressed vintage style hot air balloon that is super hip, playful and fun. And better yet? It's environmentally friendly and safe for baby. Perfect!
At Ink & Ivy, you will find an assortment of modern, fun apparel for your baby. Their whimsical designs has me oohing and aahhing over everything! All garments are made with 100% organic cotton from American Apparel. They use water based ink that is non-toxic and lead-free. These onesies are ultra soft!
So if you're on the lookout for unique clothing for your baby or as a gift, you MUST check out Ink & Ivy! How clever is this typewriter design "In a land far far away..."?! (yep, I want that one too.) Wouldn't that one make a fun gift for a writer having a baby? (hmmm...I'm a writer...)
Organic Away We Go Hot Air Balloon Onesie :: $18.99
A SIMPLE COUPON!Use coupon code SIMPLE10 to receive 10% off your order at Ink & Ivy. Offer expires 6/30/11.
A SIMPLE GIVEAWAY!Ink & Ivy would like to give one lucky SIMPLE reader this World Love Onesie! Here's how to enter:
- Tell us one thing (or more!) you really like about SIMPLE (Required)
- Become a follower of Ink & Ivy's blog via GFC
- Follow Ink & Ivy on Facebook
- Facebook (Daily : Leave a link to your post in our comments) Post a status on your facebook hyper linking SIMPLE and Ink & Ivy and this giveaway
- Tweet (Daily : Leave a link to your tweet in our comments) :: #Win an adorable, organic onesie over at @simplereviews: http://tinyurl.com/6z4cad7 #giveaway #contest Please RT!
- Enter your email address in the left sidebar on SIMPLE to sign up for daily emails
- Publicly follow SIMPLE via Google Friend Connect
*I was provided the Away We Go
Hot Air Balloon Onesie in order
to conduct this review. My
opinions are my own.*