Who can truly resist baby clothes? I know I can not! Especially girls clothes! When My Baby Clothes Boutique contacted me to do a review, I knew I was going to have a hard time deciding on a product. Just take a look at their adorable baby outfits, tutus, headbands, and hats! Aren't they just simply fun and unique?!
I have been dying to get my hands on a pettiskirt and look!!! It is just so cute I can't even stand it. I love how full and think it is. It is very well made and had great quality. I love it. Plus my daughter looks super cute in it.
There are so many adorable outfits at my baby clothes boutique too. Be sure to check those out as well! You could spend hours looking thru all their great stuff!
Zilly Bean Hot Pink Pettiskirt :: $19.99
A SIMPLE GIVEAWAY!
One SIMPLE reader will win $25 to use at my baby clothes boutique. Here is how to enter:
- Follow us via Google Friend Connect. (Required)
- "Like" My Baby Clothes Boutique on Facebook
- Facebook (Daily :: Leave a link to your post in our comments) Post a status on your facebook hyper linking SIMPLE and My Baby Clothes Boutique and this giveaway
- Follow @mybabyclothes on Twitter (2 entries)
- Tweet (Daily : Leave a link to your tweet in our comments) :: #Win $25 to use at My Baby Clothes Boutique from @simplereviews: http://tinyurl.com/654m5uu #giveaway #contest Please RT!
- Subscribe to my baby clothes boutique blog
- Subscribe to my baby clothes boutique newsletters
- Enter your email address in the left sidebar on SIMPLE to sign up for daily emails
- Vote for us on Top Mommy Blogs (just click on the button on the sidebar)
Winner will be randomly chosen on May 29, 2011. Please reference Giveaway Rules at the top of the page before entering.*I was provided with a pettiskirt to help conduct this review. These opinions are my own*