I love fun and funky designs for baby items, and when I came across Pish Posh Creations, I knew I had found a website I was going to love. I want to take everything home with me!
Dana Zirkle is the creative genuis behind Pish Posh Creations and she started her business by sewing for just family and friends. She puts so much love into her handmade gifts, and has turned her sewing projects into her dream business. Dana's work was even featured on TLC's "19 Kids and Counting"!
One item that I thought was super cute and unique was the owl pillow. Talk about adorable! The pillows are 12 x 12 in size and sport bright and snazzy colors and patterns. I especially love the hot pink, black and white combination. The front of the pillow also comes adorned with hanging tags that my kids love to run their fingers across, and the back of the pillow is made with ultra-soft minky dot fabric. The owl pillow would make a great gift for your expecting friend, or would make a cute addition to any nursery!
Hoot Owl Pillow :: $35.00
A SIMPLE GIVEAWAY!
One SIMPLE reader will win this adorable owl pillow. Here is how to enter:
- Tell me one (or more) things that you like about SIMPLE Reviews (Required)
- "Like" Pish Posh Creations on Facebook
- Post a status on your facebook hyper linking SIMPLE and Pish Posh Creations and this giveaway (and copy that link in the comments section here)
- Tweet (daily tweets allowed, come back here and leave the link in the comments) :: #Win an Owl pillow from PishPoshCreations over at @simplereviews: http://tinyurl.com/3bev6ur #giveaway #contest Please RT!
- Enter your email address in the left sidebar on SIMPLE to sign up for daily emails.
- Vote daily for SIMPLE via Top Mommy Blogs (the blinking logo on our home page - just click it)
Winner will be randomly chosen on May 23 , 2011. Please reference Giveaway Rules at the top of the page before entering. Good luck!