I worry when we get into crowds that she will get lost in the shuffle, and my heart rate skyrockets when we have to cross a busy street. I understand she wants to walk on her own, as she gains her independence, but oh, this mommy is just not ready to let go completely.
The tag *a* long handle is a perfect solution that makes it's easy for your little walkers to hold on tight, and stay with the pack.
What it is, is a weather-proof, plastic handle (that comes in 4 fun colors) that easily attaches to anything you want your preschooler to hold on to. Attaches in seconds to:
- Mom's shoulder bag
- grocery cart
- Rolling luggage
Personally, I love it, and my daughter thinks it's pretty fun as well. When I tell her to hold on, she knows right to grab.
tag*a*long :: $9.99 :: One of the best things about the tag *a* long is that it's super affordable. At only $9.99, I might need to get a few, and pass them out to friends.
A SIMPLE GIVEAWAY!
One SIMPLE reader will win a tag *a* long of their very own! Here is how to enter:
- Leave a comment, letting us know who would be using this, and where you would be using it.
- "Like" the tag *a* long on Facebook
- "Thumbs Up/Like" this post. (find it at the bottom left side of the post)
- Tweet (daily tweets allowed, come back here and leave the link in the comments): Enter to win a tag *a* long kids handle on @simplereviews: http://tinyurl.com/3ggqcsl
- Vote daily for SIMPLE via Top Mommy Blogs (the blinking logo on our home page - just click it)