I am ecstatic to be able to have a stroller that I will be able to keep an eye on Adalynn with once the new baby comes. Adalynn is just now beginning to listen really well out in public, but I'm so worried that when we are out in public (and I have THREE kids), that I will miss one. The fact that I can strap Adalynn into this stroller, pop the baby in as well in the infant car seat and have Lili tag along puts my mind a MAJOR ease.
Before the Ergo Caboose, a couple years ago my husband and I purchased the Caboose. It was great at the time, but in comparison to the Ergo Caboose, I LOVE the Ergo Caboose! The Caboose is $149.99 whereas the Ergo Caboose is slightly more at $399. Here are some features that I think make the Ergo Caboose WELL WORTH the extra money:
- Huge canopy up front that swivels and gets smaller and/or larger. Great for covering the infant car seat as well as baby or child on those sunny days.
- The front seat has recline capabilities - again a great thing to have when you have a sleepy one in tow!
- The front tray has options too! You can unclip it to easily allow the kids to get in and out and for buckling and unbuckling....or if you don't want a tray, you can replace it with cups!
- Like the other Caboose's, the stand up option in the back for older kids is awesome. Plus, the seat gives the option to sit when tired. I think there is plenty of room on the seat as well for older kids. Mine is 5 and she can fit here with plenty of room when my 2 year old is in the front.
- There is a removable rear canopy that adds a little extra protection from the sun.
- Easy to fold and unfold - even for this Momma who is 6 weeks out from my due date.
- A car seat fits in the back closest to Mom/Dad/Caregiver pushing the stroller. Great for easy access to the little one when a binky or blankie falls out.
Last feature I want to mention...as you can see, PLENTY of room for storage under the stroller too! A MUST with two+ kids in tow! Now a kid isn't supposed to ride in the storage area, but I walked in on Adalynn "testing" the stroller out - and I had to take a picture because I really think it shows accurately just HOW big the storage area is!
And it fits easily into the back of my SUV:
Follow Joovy on Facebook and Twitter to be "in the know". They announce special sales and new products via these channels. And actually, soon on their website they will be posting a GIVEAWAY! Stay tuned to that! Their goal is to do one per month - how awesome is that?!?!
Joovy Ergo Caboose :: $399.00
*I received the Joovy Ergo Caboose to facilitate this review using personal experience. The opinions expressed are my own.*