Before I had kids I wore a watch every day. Fast forward about 4 years and I have really been missing my watch wearing habit. Especially when I'm running around with two kids and don't feel like endangering my phone just so it can act as an over sized and over priced time piece.
About 2 weeks ago I got my new PixelModa Classic watch in Plum, and I just have to say that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my new watch!!! I'm wearing new new super fab watch in the below photo. In fact, I love my PixelModa Classic so much I'm going to count out the reasons why:
- Comes in 22+ colors. I have a lovely Plum color PixelModa Classic right now, but I'm thinking a couple more colors like Grapefruit & Brazilian Green need to find a home with me this summer as well.
- They're 3 ATM water resistant. This means I don't worry about hand washings, spilled drinks, or emergency grabs into the tub when someone is getting overzealous with their bath time.
- Ergonomically shaped with a flat back (sits flush against your skin comfortably) and perspiration slits on the side.
- Come in 3 different sizes. I have the 17cm, and could probably go down to a 15cm if I had wanted but I like a little loser fit. Just measure your wrist before ordering to figure out what size will work for you.
- Lightweight. In fact, at only 10 grams I frequently even forget I'm wearing it.
- Inexpensive. (see below just how inexpensive I mean)
Now as much as I love the bright color options available from PixelModa I have to make sure that all you mommas who prefer more classic colors know that you can get yourself a PixelModa Classic in Black, Brown, White and Grey as well.
PixelModa Classic watch :: $20 (SEE! I told you it was inexpensive!)
*I was provided with a Classic watch in order to conduct this review using personal experience. The opinions provided are my own.*