I know there are many moms out there that are new to babywearing. I believe this is a great first carrier to use when you first start wearing your baby. They are very simple and easy to use.
meeUp carriers are made with high quality fabric. The best part is they are lined with another fabric so they are reversible.
meeUp carriers are made to fit your body or per-made according to her sizing measurements.
Putting my son in this for the first time (he is 28 months old and 30lbs) was awesome. He doesn't like to do this much anymore (due to the fact he is a boy and likes to run everywhere) so it was more for me. I love holding him that close and him just being right there. But when I put him in it, I immediately thought to myself, I want another baby! That feeling of having your child so close is just unexplainable. I love it. The carrier fit perfectly with my son in it. I really do love these pouch style carriers. There are so many different ways to wear these carriers, hip-carry, tummy to tummy carry, back carry, kangaroo carry along with a few other ways.
The quality of these carriers is fantastic. It was very sturdy and I didn't feel like my son was unsafe at all. It was very comfortable for both of us.
meeUp carriers can be machine washed and line dried.
GET YOUR OWN: Gossip Tree Sky with Coffee Bean solid - $45
WIN YOUR OWN: meeUp baby carrier is letting us giveaway one of the Kleo Pink (fabric shown to the left) carriers to one of our readers. To enter, please visit meeUp baby carrier's site and let us know what your favorite fabric is, then come back and comment.
Want an extra Entry? Put up a post on your blog about SIMPLE and this meeUp baby carrier Giveaway.
Want more entries? Subscribe to SIMPLE and FOLLOW US.
- Winner MUST be in the contiental US.
- NON-Bloggers, please leave your email address in your comment as we have no way to contact anonymous users.
- Blog-Owners, please be sure your contact information is in your profile or blog somewhere, or leave it in your comment.
- All anonymous or posts that have no contact information in it, will be deleted. Be sure to leave a way for us to contact you!
- Winner will be chosen on April 5, 2009.
- Winner will be contacted via Email. If no response in 2 weeks, another winner will be chosen.
- Winner will be sumitted to Prizey Fetch.