I love Glamourmom. Like....LOVE it. It was always top priority for me to breastfeed my kids, and I was blessed to be able to do it for a year with each of my boys. Now that I'm gearing up for baby #3, let me tell you, quality nursing bras or tanks are at the top of my list to help with the breastfeeding process!
We have featured Glamourmom on SIMPLE before, you can read my review on the Tummy Control Nursing Tank here. Glamourmom was exclusively nursing tanks, but have recently expanded their line to include nursing bras as well.
I have recently had the opportunity to try out the new MPress Lace Microfiber Nursing Bra. Once again, Glamourmom has not let me down! This bra is SO comfortable. You can read all about it here, but I'd like to list a few of my favorite features of the MPress Bra:
- Flexible, molded and padded cups for a smooth, flattering shape.
- Stylish lace trim on inner inner bra - this is VERY smooth and comfortable, so no itching or irritation while still having a bit of femininity.
- Generous cut back wing controls excess rolling of skin - now doesn't that sound much nicer than "holds in your back fat"?!
I would say this really is the perfect nursing bra, and it makes me want the MBody nursing bra as well! The MPress nursing bra sells for $42.00. While you're on the Glamourmom site, be sure to check out their private sales section for items at 30-70% off!
SIMPLY A GIVEAWAY!
Glamourmom would like to give one of our lucky SIMPLE readers an MPress Lace Microfiber Nursing Bra of their own! To enter, visit the Glamourmom site, then come back here and tell us one of their other products you think looks awesome. For this first entry, you MUST be a SIMPLE blog follower - if you're not simply click on the "Follow" button on our left sidebar.
- Follow Glamourmom on Facebook
- Tweet this giveaway:: (daily tweets are allowed, please include link in comment) :: Enter our #giveaway to win a @Glamourmomtanks MPress Nursing Bra ($42) from @simplereviews! http://tinyurl.com/3en8426
Winner will be randomly selected and announced April 9, 2011
*I was provided with the
MPress Nursing Bra in
order to conduct this review.
My opinions are my own.*