Know what my Mom has always loved? Photo gifts. I don't blame her, I too love getting keepsakes and treasures that remind me of a certain place and time.
Snapfish has a few super fun gift ideas that you can get on the speedy because they can be created and picked up at your local Walmart.
Ok, a couple quick ideas of what to get on the speedy:
Photo Greeting Cards :: Waited until the last minute to get Mom a card, but don’t want to settle for the picked-over selection at the store? Create a custom photo greeting card in-store at Walmart, it's so much more special than anything generic you might find.
And let's just say you hadn't procrastinated so much (there's always next time), here are a couple other cool photo gifts mom will love:
Keepsake Box :: Perfect for keeping all her prized possessions in one place, this beautiful keepsake box is made of dark-stained wood and features one glossy photo tile, measuring 5" X 2¼" deep.
Photo Necklace :: Mom's love custom jewelry. Display mom’s favorite photo in a locket that is sealed in a waterproof, UV-resistant coating to protect the image.
A SIMPLE GIVEAWAY!
Snapfish wants to gift a lucky Simple Reader a $50 gift certificate to Snapfish.com! To enter:
- Visit the Snapfish site, shop around and let us know how you would spend your winnings. (Required)
- "Like" Snapfish on Facebook.
- "Like" this post. (click on the thumbs up icon at the bottom of this post)
- Tweet: Visit @simplereviews to enter to win a $50 gift certificate to @snapfishbyHP: http://tinyurl.com/3llaqo
- Vote daily for SIMPLE via Top Mommy Blogs (the blinking logo on our home page - just click it)
Winner will be randomly chosen on May 17, 2011. Please reference Giveaway Rules at the top of the page before entering. Good luck!