From the moment I get pregnant, my back starts to hurt. No seriously, it does. I can't find a comfortable spot to sleep in, and my sleep is constantly interrupted.
Currently I am in the midst of my 4th pregnancy, and ironically, I'm on my 4th different style of maternity pillow. My first one was utterly gigantic, and my husband actually dubbed it "the other man", which he thought was funny. The second one was too flat and offered no support, and the third one was overly stuffed and hurt my back even more!
My 4th one, my newest one, is hands down my favorite of all time. I'm currently snuggling every night with the dreamgenii. It's almost comical how attached I am to this pillow. I love it for many reasons. Here are a few:
- It provides the comfort and support I need, but doesn't take up half the bed.
- It has both a bump (which extends and curves to the knees) and back pillow.
- Both the back and bump pillow are connected, which is awesome because the pillow stays in proper place as you sleep.
DreamGenii :: $69.95.
A SIMPLE GIVEAWAY!
One SIMPLE reader will win a dreamgenii maternity pillow! Here are 4 simple ways to enter: (leave a separate comment for each)
- Check out dreamgenii and come back here telling us why you want to win. (Required)
- "Like" dreamgenii on Facebook
- Tweet! Leave a link ::Visit @simplereviews to enter to win the best maternity pillow on the market, the dreamgenii! (retail: $70) http://tinyurl.com/3wae8cz
- "Like" this review on Facebook below
*I received product to facilitate this review and promotion.*