It's true, I don't wear too much makeup. While I've never had a extensive cosmetic routine, I won't leave the house without just a few little facial touch-ups.
Mascara and lip-gloss. Those are the two cosmetics I cannot live without. I feel I "got my face on" if I have a slick coat of lip-gloss applied and my lashes and nice and full.
I'm blonde haired, blue eyed by nature; so my lashes are a light brown color. My perfect mascara darkens and lengthens my light lashes without looking too much like costume make-up. I want a natural and beautiful look when it comes to my eyes. On the never ending quest to find the perfect mascara for me, I was recently introduced to RevitaLash Eyelash Conditioner, Primer and Mascara.
Revitalash Conditioner ($150) every morning before you put on the mascara. While the results are not instant, using the product over a 3-6 month time, this conditioner will help achieve longer and beautiful, healthy lashes, to even the weakest of lashes.
Revitalash Primer & Mascara ($24). You guys, I love it. I wish I could buy you all a tube. I'm now addicted to it because it looks and feels so light. I've been using it now for about a month, and what I love is that it doesn't clump, goes on smooth, and simply separates my individual lashes.
Just recently I had a friend say to me: "your lashes are so long, have you always lad really long lashes?" Um, well, yes? I mean, when I RevitaLash!
Want to know one other reason I'm a new convert to the RevitaLash products? The RevitaLash family is very philanthropic and very much connected to finding a cure for breast cancer. Read more about their efforts here.
Revitalash Eyelash Conditioner :: 4.1 mL $150 (6 month supply)
Revitalash Primer & Mascara :: 7.39 mL $24
A SIMPLE GIVEAWAY!
One SIMPLE readers will win a tube of RevitaLash Mascara ($24). How to enter (leave a comment for each):
- Visit the RevitaLash site, looks around, come back here and tell us something you learned.(REQUIRED)
- "Like" RevitaLash on Facebook
- Facebook "like" this post. (find the thumbs up at the end of this post)
- Tweet (Daily : Leave a link to your tweet in our comments) :: Win a tube of RevitaLash Mascara ($24) at @simplereviews: http://tinyurl.com/mkulsd
- Enter your email address in the left sidebar on SIMPLE to sign up for daily emails
- Publicly follow SIMPLE via Google Friend Connect
*I received product to facilitate this review and promotion.*