Diaper Cakewalk offers a wide variety [and I do mean a WIDE variety!] of diaper cakes for boys, girls and of course gender neutral for those mommies who choose to wait until the birth day to find out what they are having. If you're feeling ambitious, feel free to purchase an undecorated cake and learn how to make a diaper cake the easy way with a "Decorating Hints and Tips Sheet" for free. All of these diaper cakes use premium Pampers swaddlers [the best disposables, in my opinion] but you can also choose the Diaper Sampler which is constructed with a mixture of the three leading brands - Pampers, Huggies and Luvs. This allows the new mom to try out three brands without spending a dime! If that's not an awesome gift, I don't know what is :)
Diaper Cakewalk takes pride in their product and they absolutely should. The diaper cakes are constructed to withstand shipping and I can attest to the fact that mine didn't arrive with a thing out of place. These diaper cakes are the best on the market and I'd highly recommend them if you're planning a shower or just need an idea for a new baby gift.
Diaper Cake :: Mini diaper cakes starting at $35; Best selling diaper cakes starting at $57
A SIMPLE GIVEAWAY!
Diaper Cakewalk would like to give one Simple reader a free 3-tier diaper cake from their best selling diaper cakes category! Here is how to enter:
- Check out Diaper Cakewalk's best selling diaper cakes and come back to let us know which you would pick if you won (Required)
- "Like" Diaper Cakewalk on Facebook.
- Facebook :: Daily - Leave a link :: Post a status on your facebook hyper linking SIMPLE and Diaper Cakewalk and this giveaway
- Twitter :: Daily - Leave a link :: Enter to win a free diaper cake from Diaper Cakewalk over @simplereviews! http://tinyurl.com/3pvx49m #contest #giveaway RT
- "Like" this review on Facebook below
- Sign up for our daily emails
- Publicly follow SIMPLE via Google Friend Connect
Winner will be randomly chosen on June 28, 2011. Please reference Giveaway Rules at the top of the page before entering.
*I was provided the diaper cake shown above in order to conduct this review using personal experience. The opinions expressed are my own*