I love jewelry and I love nature, so when I came across Woodland Belle, a nature-inspired innovative line of jewelry and hair accessories,... well it wasn't long until I was building my wish list. Gorgeous, simple, delicate, easy-to-wear, whimsical and timeless -- pieces from the Woodland Belle collections will compliment any jewelry lover's assortment.
I was immediately drawn to the Branch Collection and its unique and beautiful hair pins. Each hair pin is created out of a cast or mold from real specimens collected on nature walks near the artist's home. The designs are well crafted and made with quality details and materials that stand out from the moment you touch the piece.
While I adore the hair pins I was almost equally as enamored with the packaging I received containing the beautiful jewelry. Perfection. I giggled as I held the precious box which was adorned with a seal and tidy bow. I can already imagine giving a Woodland Belle piece as a gift and watching the recipient's face light up just as mine had.
I promise you will not be disappointed by the playful and distinct pieces offered through Woodland Belle. Each design is a tiny little treasure. Whether you acquire pieces as a gift to yourself or for somebody you love, Woodland Belle designs are a gift that will be very appreciated.
Woodland Belle :: $20.50 :: Tiny Twig Hair Pins
A SIMPLE GIVEAWAY! ::
One SIMPLE reader will win a pair of Tiny Twig Hair Pins from Woodland Belle. Here is how to enter:
- Visit Wooldand Belle and come back here to tell me in a comment which designs you would most like to add to your jewelry and hair accessory collection (Required)
- "Like" SIMPLE on Facebook
- Facebook :: Daily - Leave a link :: Post a status on your facebook hyper linking SIMPLE and this giveaway
- Twitter :: Daily - Leave a link :: #Win a beautiful pair of tiny twig hair pins over at @simplereviews: #giveaway
- Sign up for our daily emails
- Publicly follow SIMPLE via Google Friend Connect
- "Like" this review on Facebook below (make sure to leave a comment telling us you did)