A couple weeks back it became apparent that we needed to move bedtime a bit earlier for our girls. While changing bedtime (and consequently wake up time) for the 16 mo. old isn't that difficult, convincing the 3 1/2 year old to go to bed was... exhausting.
ZAZOO photo clock showed up in the mail and it was promptly set up for use. Basically the ZAZOO photo clock is an multi-media photo alarm clock for kids that visually shows them if it's awake time or sleep time. The ZAZOO photo clock can be used for older kids as well, but the ingenious part is that it really does help get younger kids to recognize when they should be in bed from when it's okay to be awake.
ZAZOO photo clock was showing her photo for night time. We have yet to do so, but you can also personalize the ZAZOO photo clock images with photos of your own.
We have the Pink Stars (above right) which is perfect for our girls, but for those of you who need something more boyish or even gender neutral there's a total of 5 different design options. A neat feature that I didn't expect was that the ZAZOO photo clock glows at night, thus eliminating our need for an additional nightlight in the room.
There's a lot of other cool features with the ZAZOO photo clock that we haven't even used yet because our girls aren't of an age where they'd be necessary. You can learn more about all these great features and details on the ZAZOO KiDS website and the below video.
ZAZOO photo clock :: $89
A SIMPLE GIVEAWAY!
One SIMPLE reader will win a ZAZOO photo clock of their own! Here is how to enter:
- Check out ZAZOO KiDS and come back here telling me which photo clock feature excites you the most! (Required)
- "Like" ZAZOO KiDS on Facebook
- Follow ZAZOO KiDS on Twitter
- Twitter :: Daily - Leave a link :: Need some help teaching little ones AM from PM? Win a @ZAZOOKiDS photo clock with @simplereviews!! http://tiny.cc/jv18j #contest #giveaway
- "Like" this review on Facebook below
- Sign up for our daily emails
- Publicly follow SIMPLE via Google Friend Connect
*I received product to facilitate this review and promotion. The opinions expressed are my own.*