I am always on the lookout for fun and unique items. And when I can find them for myself, it's extra cool! :) I happened to stumble upon Mano Celebrates one night when I was on etsy. There are some very cool things on there!
Lots of lockets too! Which is actually what drew me in to begin with. Well, let's be honest, and the owls! The locket that was sent to me actually featured a Mom and Baby owl. It's so cute.
The details are just great too on this. There is this cute little blue flower. Makes it that much cooler! :)
Another thing that I really like about this locket is the fact that it is longer. So instead of sitting higher on the neckline, it is more of a centerpiece lower - yet not distracting at all! And you can layer it too, I just didn't show that in the picture to the left.
Here is a little about Mani - the story behind the shop:
Life is full of colors and so is my Art. I love to work on different projects at a time. It helps to stimulate my creativity and brings the best out of me. I love to paint: Oil, Acrylic, Watercolor and mixed media. At the same time my hobby is jewelry making and designing. Colors, light and shapes are focal point in my paintings; however I believe that nothing can be created without feeling it.
Here are a few more of the items in this shop. They are so cool and colorful!
Mama and Baby Owl Locket Necklace :: $34.99
A SIMPLE GIVEAWAY!
One SIMPLE reader will win a Textured Peacock Feather Locket (pictured below) from Mano Celebrates. Here is how to enter:
- Check out Mano Celebrates and come back here telling me which product is your favorite! (Required)
- "Like" Mano Celebrates on Facebook
- Follow Mano Celebrates on Twitter
- Twitter :: Daily - Leave a link :#Win a fun locket from @Mani1020 on @simplereviews: http://tiny.cc/7i88y #jewelry #contest #giveaway RT!
- "Like" this review on Facebook below
- Sign up for our daily emails
- Publicly follow SIMPLE via Google Friend Connect
*I received product to facilitate this review and promotion. The opinions expressed are my own.*