Tuesday, August 17, 2010

KIDS N' PETS (getting the nasty out)

Got kids?  Why yes I do, 3 of them to be exact.
Got pets?  Oh yeah, 2 cats and a dog.

Got stained and nasty carpet?  (hangs head in shame) Unfortunately, I have a lot of that as well.

When I was asked if I would like to try a bottle of  KIDS N' PETS instant all-purpose stain & odor remover, it was a no brainer.  Between my children and my animals, we make lots of messes.

I tested out KIDS N' PETS on two specific messes.  First off, I cleaned up after a cat got sick on our carpet (gross).  KIDS N' PETS cleaned the mess right up.

Secondly, my daughter decided to eat fresh cherries on the sofa (when I wasn't looking).  I had cherry juice finger prints all over our beige sofa, and with little effort, KIDS N' PETS took the stains right up.
 I'm sold on the product for three reasons:

1.  It's non-toxic, biodegradable and cruelty-free.
2.  It works, really well.
3.  It's inexpensive.  (only $10.99 for 64 oz.)

I can safely say that KIDS N' PETS will be my go-to stain and odor remover from here on out!

Want to learn more about them?  Connect with them on Facebook and also on Twitter!

GET IT YOURSELF! KIDS N' PETS can be purchase at Wal-mart (download a buy one get one here)and at many local grocery stores.  Look for it in the cleaning isle.  It's also sold on Amazon.

* I was provided a bottle of KIDS N' PETS to facilitate this review.

1 comment:

  1. I've been using Kids N' Pets for a few months and I LOVE it!!! I have a cat who is a pee-er and it gets the yucky stink out!!!


Thank you for visiting us at SIMPLE!