JOOVY TO THE RESCUE once again! (I have previously reviewed the Cocoon X2 on SIMPLE, you can read that review HERE).
Here are a few little things about Joovy, the actual company, that I think is read-worthy and important to note:
- Joovy is an American company with facilities...
- Our goal is to design and manufacture family gear products that are extremely useful, practical, good-looking and FUN.
- Joovy family gear products have premium features and use vibrant, high quality fabrics and materials.
- Joovy’s ‘signature’ features are extra-large canopies on all strollers; sealed, ball bearing wheels; bold fabrics; and swing away trays, to name a few.
- Extra features come as ‘standard equipment’ with Joovy gear, i.e. car seat adapters, trays, sheets, etc. *Both are bolded for effect - did it work? :) *
- We strive for high quality at a reasonable price for our customers.
- And on and on...I only have so much room! :)
Now here are a few things that I just LOVE about this NEW ScooterX2 stroller:
- Huge area underneath for all the goodies and things a family on the go needs.
- Very, very, VERY simple folding and storing - folds very easily
- Cool colors available (the orange and green are not obnoxious but enough color to stand out) and the fabric seems very resilient
- Recline capabilities in BOTH seats on the stroller. That doesn't mean they both have to be reclined at the same time though, one can but up and the other can be down.
- Smooth ride for the kids
- Not too wide too! You know how you can't get some double strollers through the clothing aisles at the mall, this one is slimmer it seems.
- HUGE canopy that will cover your little ones. I mean, it's big....but can be tucked back when not in use.
- The brakes to this stroller are very good too. (Called Linked Brakes on the website). it's a bar that goes across the back, making it very accessible to get to unlike some other strollers where it is just on the wheel.
- GREAT customer service if there is an issue.
Joovy ScooterX2 Stroller :: $199.99 Seriously, you will NOT be disappointed should you decide to make a purchase with Joovy. All the strollers I have had from them to this point have proven to be above and beyond what I expected of them.
*I was provided with the Joovy ScooterX2 shown above in order to conduct this review using personal experience. The opinions expressed are my own.*