Knowing I can stand behind the company is great, but the shoes themselves are what make Keep awesome. The moment they arrived in their sturdy cardboard box I knew I would love the shoes. The construction of the shoes is top notch. Every detail is paid attention so that each shoe is well crafted out of quality materials -- the kind of shoe you want to put on your child's foot, the kind of shoe that lasts.
And remember, I think shoes function as amazing accessories. These Keep "accessories" do not disappoint. I had a difficult time deciding which style to choose for my son. Hipster, skater, preppy, urban, classic -- you name a style and Keep has a shoe to fit. The Benten, the style I ultimately chose, is the perfect mix of preppy classic and modern hipster. It's the ultimate boat shoe with perfect little details like lacing along the side and a whipstitch along the toe. And the pattern, Starry Night, is a very cool Japanese print -- every print they offer is this cool.
My son loves wearing them (and can even help get them on and off with the easy Velcro closure). And I love looking at them on his feet. In the new atmosphere of plentiful children's shoe choices Keep shines like a star.
A SIMPLE GIVEAWAY!
- Check out KEEP and come back here telling me which product you think will be great for your child! (Required)
- "Like" KEEP on Facebook
- Follow KEEP Company on Twitter
- Facebook :: Daily - Leave a link :: Post a status on your facebook hyper linking SIMPLE and KEEP and this giveaway
- Twitter :: Daily - Leave a link :: Stylin' kids kicks #win from @keepcompany at @simplereviews! http://tinyurl.com/3ve8kpc #contest #giveaway RT
- "Like" this review on Facebook below
- Sign up for our daily emails
- Publicly follow SIMPLE via Google Friend Connect
*I received KEEP Benten shoes to facilitate this review and promotion. The opinions expressed are my own.*